Sunday, August 14, 2011

 Okay, this book "Wasted," by Marya Hornbacher is by far the BEST Bulimia/Anorexia book I have 
ever read. Most books are all, "Ah recovery! I love life! Nurture yourself and love your rolls! Daises, oh!
Butterflies, oh! Life, oh! Eat greasy pizza and be all smiles and laughs and deny the fact that you can't 
believe the amount of fat and calories it has! oh! Daisies! Okay.. You get the point, anyhow, her book is
brutally honest, it is amazingly well written. I am just astounded that I found a published ED book that I fully could say, Yeah, I understand! This makes SENSE to me! Her conclusion is just what mine is. You cope with it, there is no daisy butterfly pizza nurtureyourselftopia. I would highly recommend it. 
 I bought this a few days ago out of desperation. We'll see. 
 This is what Russell's Sign looks like. Bulimia Beauty Marks! ha!
 Some light, no pun intended, reading. 
Last but not least, what I look forward to every single evening. I only get this if I have exercised enough, and am going to go to bed hungry. To me if I go to bed hungry I have accomplished for the day. I don't really feel "hunger," per say, but I do feel empty. I get myself a cup of ice, filled to the top with ice, and put in a little kool-aide mix, the kind in the packet that hasn't had sugar added yet, and add splenda. I put way more kool-aide mix than needed for a cup filled with hardly any water, but I love the tangy taste, mixed with two packets of Splenda. After I eat the ice and suck the liquid I am usually FREEZING cold. So I can wrap up in my blanket and not be warm the rest of the night. I feel good this way, I don't know why...

No comments:

Post a Comment