Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Weight of it all

The weight of it all.
What a phrase? Weight restoration is so hard. When I first got into treatment they had a hard time getting my body to begin gaining weight. But now on 2800-3000+ calories a day, some coming from a nutritional protein shake, I am restoring weight. They say I am still underweight, but I do not know how this is possible as I see myself as quite "fat," and am resistant to gain any more. 

I am dying to know my weight. I NEED to know.

But yet do I? I do not. No I don't need to know this information because it would only torment me more. I am slowly, very slowly learning new tools.

God, I hope this works.

This image reminds me that I am whole. This woman has no leg, she is not skin and bones, but strong and full as a person. She inspires me just looking at this image, it is very powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment